May 6, 2010

to the one who understand....

I m not trying to let u feel less guilty...
At the very beginning, I need to declare that what is written here is from my heart
There is nothing to hide from telling you all these...

dun tell that person if possible.. hahax.. u knw wat I m talking about...
I really dun feel anything when you are telling me the truth...
I think you should remember that I’ve asked u before ‘that question'... is sooooo not right that I write the question here... Hehe… and you denied.. The answer finally comes out... Haiz...you should tell me earlier mah… *using Manglish(Malaysian English)... how to use it... just by adding the ‘mah’ , ‘lah’ in your conversation... LOL*
I will not avoid but laugh at you 99... XD

Am I the person I was this morning? yes!!!!
So dun worry about me... =目

No comments:

Post a Comment