Nov 5, 2009

finally i've done my presentation

i've done my presentation
but actually i m not tat satisfy with my presentation...

i m too nervous...nervous til i cant speak fluently...

and i forget to tell some of the points...

but luckily i do choose a good topic to talk about--contraceptives...

evrybody is interested in dis topic...

hahax.. thanks for teacher's suggestion...
this the pic capture by abby when i m demonstrating to wear a condom...

i will try to do my best in the next presentation...

4 comments:

  1. ur presentation was good!!!!=) everyone was so "high" when u demonstrate how to wear "domdom" hahaha~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arh!!!!I think it is very interesting on tat day~But i didn't attend ur presentation~SOB SOB

    ReplyDelete
  3. 謝謝你們~~
    有你們的鼓勵真的很好~

    ReplyDelete